aws lud zum World IP Day 2018 – Rund 80 ExpertInnen diskutierten zum Thema „Geistige Schutzrechte“ im Zeitalter von Open Innovation und...
Optimal exchange of knowledge is essential to be successful in global competition. For research results to be utilised quickly and efficiently and turned into innovative products, knowledge transfer between public research institutions, universities and the private sector must be as effective as possible.
The National Contact Point for Knowledge Transfer and Intellectual Property (NCP-IP) was set up by decision of the federal government based on the EU IP Recommendation on 2 March 2010. The NCP-IP was established at the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF) ) and the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) ) together with the Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK). The Contact Point coordinates knowledge transfer activities at a national level, maintains contacts with other similar institutions in the Member States and represents Austria in the relevant European bodies.
The main objectives of the NCP-IP include
- The professionalisation of knowledge and technology transfer of public research institutions and universities
- Providing technology transfer support for business, both nationally and internationally
- Supporting the cooperation between science and industry with regard to technology and knowledge transfer
- Development and dissemination of current international developments and best practice examples in the area of knowledge transfer
- Support of IPand open innovation strategies of the federal government
- Expansion of the knowledge transfer network
These goals are implemented through a series of measures and projects, including the following:
ERA Progress Report der EU-Kommission vergibt Bestnoten für Kooperation Wissenschaft-Wirtschaft und bestätigt so Nationale Kontaktstelle für...
aws lud zum World IP Day 2019 – Rund 70 ExpertInnen diskutierten zum Thema Technologietransfer im Zeitalter von zunehmender Digitalisierung und...
Die erfahrene Förderungs- und Personalmanagerin, Elvira Welzig, hat mit August die Abteilungsleitung Schutzrechtsmanagement in der aws übernommen.